No floorplans available.
No EPC data available.
No corporate video
- 4 BEDROOMS & 4 BATHROOMS
- 4 RECEPTION ROOMS
- DETACHED STONE BUILT HOUSE
- IDEAL FOR THOSE WANTING COUNTRYSIDE LIVING
- 10 YEAR NHBC WARRANTY
- CONSTRUCTED OUT OF STONE AND SLATE
Situated in the much sought after village of Farnley Tyas is this large stone built detached property. Currently provisioned for 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and 4 reception rooms, the property offers the possibility to be adapted to your lifestyle. The actual number of rooms, sizes and layout can be changed subject to your requirements and a team of specialists including architects and interior designers are on hand to guide you through the process. Positioned in 'The Paddocks' where the property takes full advantage of the far reaching views across surrounding fields and has readily available access to the local amenities within the village including The Golden Cock Pub and the well renowned Farnley Tyas First School. The property itself has incorporated the area's heritage and will be built using traditional materials to ensure that it is in keeping with the character of the village by using stone slates and Yorkshire stone walls. For those who love the outdoors, life at 'The Paddocks' offers a wealth of possibilities including local sports clubs, clay pigeon shooting, horse riding and rural walks through ancient woodland.
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008
Bramleys, for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property, whose Agent they are, have made every effort to ensure the details given have been prepared in accordance with the above Act and to the best of our knowledge give a fair and reasonable representation of the property. Please note:
1. There is a six inch measurement tolerance, or metric equivalent, and the measurements given should not be entirely relied upon and purchasers must take their own measurements if ordering carpets, curtains or other equipment.
2. None of the mains services, i.e. gas, water, electricity, drainage or central heating system (if any) have been tested in any way whatsoever. This also includes appliances which are to be left insitu by the vendors.
PURCHASERS MUST SATISFY THEMSELVES AS TO THE CONDITION AND EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY SUCH APPLIANCES OR SERVICES
FLOOR PLANS NOT TO SCALE - FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES ONLY