No EPC data available.
No corporate video
• Stunningly located established Holiday Cottages (5) on the Cardigan Coast
• Nearly 20 Acres of peaceful meadowland with panoramic coastal and sea views
• Mwnt beach & cove with its glorious sandy beach is ½ mile walk away
• 5 fully equipped Holiday Let properties plus Caravan Club licence for 5 tourers
• Ideal lifestyle opportunity to live at & run an established business in idyllic location
• Planning consent for development of additional 3 cottages in stone outbuildings
• Perfect venue for families, large groups, wedding and special occasions
• A true haven of tranquillity & scenic splendour with abundant animal and marine life
• Professionally built website with online booking system
Wind your way along country lanes, glimpsing the sea glistening ahead and find yourself in front of Mwnt's white washed little church, looking down at a breathtakingly beautiful beach in a hidden cove. This is a National Trust treasure and voted number 1 in the Daily Mail's list of Europe's top ten loveliest hidden beaches and number 1 in Country Life's list of UK picnic sites.
No other cottages have the outlook enjoyed by Fynnon Grog nestled in the hillside above the beach, looking directly out to sea – one of the very best views imaginable! Surrounded by its own land, the peace and quiet is broken only by birdsong and the bleating of Welsh lambs. A true haven of tranquillity & scenic splendour!
The business has been run successfully since 1990, purchased by the current owners in 2016 with numerous refurbishments and improvements undertaken. All the cottages have well equipped kitchens, stylish bathrooms, double glazing and full heating with each having a garden or patio. Four of the five have stunning sea views over the Mwnt (Welsh for mound), the pretty whitewashed 13th century church and the beautiful beach and cove beyond which bottle-nose dolphins and grey seals are resident along with a plethora of birds.
The complex provides a perfect opportunity for a family or couple looking to live somewhere idyllic and run an established business with further development potential, in almost 20 acres of land with the most enviable position looking out across the bay, in what the current owners describe as "A piece of Welsh Heaven!".