No corporate video
• 7 BEDROOM VICTORIAN MANOR HOUSE WITH ANNEXE IN DESIREABLE COASTAL VILLAGE
• REFURBISHED & PRESENTLY RUN AS A HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL B&B IN 6 GUEST SUITES
• CHARACTER PROPERTY WITH ORIGINAL VICTORIAN FEATURES AND ELEGANT DÉCOR
• TIERED GARDEN WITH ELEVATED STUDIO, GREENHOUSE, PATIOS AND VEGETABLE GARDEN
• POTENTIAL FOR FURTHER DEVELOPMENT BY RENOVATING THE SELF CONTAINED ANNEXE
• PANORAMIC COAST, VILLAGE & HEADLAND VIEWS FROM BOTH THE HOUSE AND GARDENS
• LOCATED ON THE PEMBROKESHIRE NATIONAL COASTAL PATH, STEPS FROM THE BEACH
• PRIVATE DRIVEWAY AND PARKING, YEAR ROUND SUN TERRACE AND LANDSCAPED LAWNS
• LPG HEATING, SOLAR PANELS CONTRIBUTE TO ELECTRICITY AND PROVIDE A TARRIF INCOME
An elegant renovated 1870's Victorian Manor House – historically known and formerly run as 'The Bay Hotel', majestically sited overlooking the picturesque village of Little Haven and St Brides Bay, a mere 100 paces from the small, sheltered harbour and beach - and within the Pembrokeshire National Coastal Park, provides a very special opportunity to run an established, profitable hospitality business, reside in as a large family residence, or enjoy a rather special holiday home.
Pendyffryn Manor is ideally suited for family and small group bookings in B&B accommodation with five en suite bedrooms and two top-floor self contained units and also holds a Weddings Licence providing a wonderfully romantic and memorable coastal setting for a marriage celebration.
The property filled with charm and character, has been thoughtfully refurbished during the current owner's tenure with fine attention to detail ensuring the preservation and restoration of many of the original Victorian features. Extensive works and development in the grounds have maximised the panoramic sea and village views from the tiered garden which includes an impressive greenhouse and delightful elevated studio. There is also potential for a hot tub on the uppermost terrace and the vegetable garden is a delight to behold!
The location is one of the most desirable on the West Wales Coastline with Little Haven, not only one of the most picturesque coastal villages, but blessed with three popular pubs – all serving excellent food, an art gallery, coffee shop and an active boating community. A short walk takes you to Broad Haven's Blue Flag beach, pubs, cafes, post office and small shops to visit and enjoy in the friendly neighbouring community. The long and lovely beach of Newgale is a short drive away, with the well known coastal path providing scenic walks in and out of harbours, beaches and coves, up and down the headlands of the unspoiled, rugged coastline. By car the picturesque harbour of Solva and bustling community of St. Davids - the UK's smallest city, are easily accessible.
The market town of Haverfordwest is seven miles distant, with all necessary amenities including grocery superstores and a shopping park that includes Marks & Spencers, Debenhams and Laura Ashley. Road and railway links to Carmarthen, Swansea and Cardiff are easily and quickly accessible.