No floorplans available.
No corporate video
• TWO HOMES IN STUNNING RIVERSIDE LOCATION WITHIN PEMBROKESHIRE NATIONAL PARK
• SPACIOUS 4 BED HOUSE WITH WRAP AROUND CONSERVATORY & AMAZING VIEWS
• 3 BED COTTAGE ALONGSIDE IN ELEVATED POSITION WITH WONDERFUL OUTLOOK
• LANDSCAPED GARDENS WITH RAISED DECKS, PATIOS AND A RIVER MOORING
• 2 ROOM SUMMERHOUSE WITH WINDOWS ALL AROUND EXTENDS OUTDOOR ENJOYMENT
• IDEAL FAMILY HOME(S), HOLIDAY HOME(S) OR HOLIDAY LET(S) IN UNIQUE RURAL LOCATION
• ABUNDANT WITH WILDLIFE PROVIDING A CONSTANT SOURCE OF INTEREST & BEAUTY
• RENTED MOORING AVAILABE WITH EASY RIVER ACCESS TO HAVERFORDWEST ( Mooring may be available by application to The Milford Haven Port Authority.)
• SECLUDED BUT NOT REMOTE – HAVERFORDWEST LESS THAN 10 MINUTES DRIVE
• CAN BE PURCHASED TOGETHER OR AS INDIVIDUAL PROPERTIES
A private, peaceful , riverside haven near the hamlet of Lower Freystrop, a short drive from the County Town of Haverfordwest with a full range of amenities, grocery superstores and a shopping complex that includes M&S, Debenhams and Laura Ashley with excellent road, rail and nearby sea links. Quick and easy access to Carmarthen (33 miles east), Swansea (59 miles) and Cardiff (99 miles) via the A48 and A40 road links to the M4 - with the Severn Bridge beyond.
Situated on the tranquil shores of the Western Cleddau River within the well known Pembrokeshire National Park, Stumpy Corner and Cleddau View are uniquely located to enjoy all the beauty of this truly special, unspoilt wildlife haven and nature lover's paradise.