No floorplans available.
No corporate video
• IMPRESSIVE 6 BED HOME + 2 BED ANNEXE IN 64 ACRES OF BEAUTIFUL COUNTRYSIDE
• BUILT TO THE VERY HIGHEST STANDARDS WITH EXCEPTIONAL FINISH THROUGHOUT
• GOURMET KITCHEN, LUXURY BATHROOMS, SPACIOUS PRINCIPAL ROOMS, GYM
• UNDERFLOOR HEATING TO GROUND AND FIRST FLOOR / GEOTHERMAL ENERGY
• LUXURY FIXTURES AND FITTINGS WITH STUNNING DECORATIVE FINISHES & DETAIL
• PRIVATE, PEACEFUL LOCATION IN PASTURE AND WOODLAND 20 MINS FROM SWANSEA
Ty Hir is an elegant and most impressive home completed 13 years ago on the site of a former traditional stone farmhouse with a range of stone outbuildings in 64 acres of beautiful Carmarthenshire countryside. One cannot find fault with the practical, contemporary design suited to today's lifestyle and can only be delighted at the top quality finish throughout. Features include underfloor heating to the ground and first floor by means of ground source heating, hardwood windows and doors throughout, Lefroy Brooks bathroom fixtures with bespoke cabinetry and decorative pediments in the bath and shower rooms, custom designed architraves, deep skirting boards, integrated sound and entertainment system, oak floors, beautiful plasterwork in cornices, decorative mouldings and ceiling roses, Chesney fireplaces and timeless, neutral décor throughout.
The two bed annexe with open plan living area features a contemporary design and the same high quality finish being ideally suited as additional accommodation for visitors, a separate dwelling for family members, or subject to planning – for use as a rental or holiday let.
The attractive outbuildings include a workshop and large double garage.
TY HIR ESTATE
Winding up the private driveway past the electric gates, through beautifully landscaped grounds, the cluster of buildings becomes visible before the circular turning area and large parking bay between the properties. Ty Hir is strikingly handsome sited in an elevated position with panoramic countryside views.